Request for Proposals (RFP) for a Consultant to Develop a Reporting Mechanism for Harassment in Arts Workplaces
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit expressions of interest from qualified consultants in developing a reporting mechanism for harassment in arts workplaces in Canada, in both English and in French.
CHRC Newsletter July 2019
- CHRC’s 25th Annual General Meeting – June 19 in Toronto
- The Search for a new ED
- LMI Study on the Home Stretch
- Workshops on Maintaining Respectful Workplaces
- Arts Futures 2 on “Immersive Storytelling” is Underway!
- A New Digital Sector Network: MASSIVart - Making Diversity Count
- New Stats Can Trade Numbers
- Job Postings on CultureWorks.ca
CHRC’s Executive Director is retiring…
The Cultural Human Resources Council is launching a search over the summer to replace its long time ED, Susan Annis, who is leaving the position in September.
CHRC’s 25th Annual General Meeting ushers in a New look and feel for CHRC – but the same rich content!
CHRC held its 25th AGM in Toronto on June 19, where one of the big announcements was the launch of its newly refreshed website www.culturalhrc.ca.
Hosting CHRC Workshops on Maintaining Respectful Workplaces!
After a year of rolling out tools to help artists, cultural workers and employers/Board members prevent workplace harassment in the arts, CHRC is now preparing to deliver Workshops on Maintaining Respectful Workplaces, building on these resources.