A Report on the Talent 2 Lead Regional Gatherings
The Cultural Human Resources Council is pleased to announce the release of a report on the Talent 2 Lead regional gatherings, “A Report on T2L Regional Gatherings - Leadership in the Cultural Sector Today”.
Cultural Human Resources Council (CHRC) Announces New Executive Director!
The CHRC Board of Directors is pleased to announce Grégoire Gagnon as its new Executive Director (ED), effective immediately.
Release of the 2019 Labour Market Information study of Canada’s cultural workforce
To all Canadian arts and culture sector workers, employers and organizations, the Cultural Human Resources Council (CHRC) is proud to announce the release of the 2019 Labour Market Information study (LMI) of Canada’s cultural workforce. This study was undertaken in collaboration with the Conference Board of Canada (CBoC); and was funded by the Government of Canada's Sectoral Initiatives Program.
CHRC Newsletter September 2019
- A National Code of Conduct for the Performing Arts
- Maintaining Respectful Workplaces Workshops
- More Tools to Help Employers Deal with Harassment: RWA Legislative Webcasts
- Developing a Reporting Mechanism for Harassment
- Support for Investigations
- Talent to Lead (T2L) completes a third cohort
- Labour Market Information Study of the Cultural Workforce 2019 - Release
- Arts Futures 2019 - Immersive Technology as an Artistic Medium
- From Qaggiavuut - CHRC's PATAC partner in Nunavut
- Job Postings on CultureWorks.ca
Request for Proposals (RFP) for a Consultant to Develop a Reporting Mechanism for Harassment in Arts Workplaces
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit expressions of interest from qualified consultants in developing a reporting mechanism for harassment in arts workplaces in Canada, in both English and in French.