|Glossary||Want More Information?|
Careers In Culture
The Cultural Human Resources Council (CHRC) would like to thank the many people who worked on the development of this web-based resource.
The CHRC Careers in Heritage Committee members
- Natalie Bull, Executive Director, Heritage Canada Foundation
- Victorin Chabot, Manager, Economics and Governance Archives, Libraries and Archives Canada
- Céline Gendron, Manager, International Projects, Libraries and Archives Canada
- Naomi Grattan, Communications Director, Canadian Museums Association
- Marie Lalonde, Executive Director, Ontario Museum Association
Developed and revised by Sibyl Frei, DeGros Marsh Consulting CHRC staff: Susan Annis, Lucie D’Aoust and Geneviève Denis
And a special word of thanks to all those people working in the heritage sector who took the time to talk to CHRC about their work so that others could better understand this unique and dynamic career path.
The opinions and interpretations in this website are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Government of Canada. This project is funded by the Government of Canada’s Sector Council Program.