Section 1 – What You Need to Know
In the first section, “What You Need to Know”, we:
- Look at the various job opportunities available in visual arts and crafts and graphic design.
- Help you determine if careers in visual arts, crafts or graphic design might be in your future.
- Examine some of the things successful visual arts and crafts people have in common.
- Explore the future of visual arts and crafts and learning.
Section 2 – What You Need to Do
In the second section, “What You Need to Do”, we:
- Explore the various educational paths you should follow in order to make yourself marketable in the competitive visual arts and crafts field.
- Show you how to market yourself by creating great cover letters, effective résumés, and performing well in interviews.
- Provide you with a list of helpful links, so that when you are ready to pursue your exciting new career, you will have all the tools at your disposal.