Young Canada Works is an initiative of the Department of
in support of the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy.
CHRC administers Young Canada Works at
Building Careers in Heritage (YCWBCH) Internships
Deadline for application extended to February 7, 2018
CHRC is seeking cultural sector Employers in not-for-profit arts and culture organisations to host internships for recent graduates (up to 30 years old, inclusively) to help them acquire practical first work experiences, enhance their employability/access to freelance work and explore career options in arts practice, cultural management and arts administration.
- CHRC will accept one application per Employer
- The maximum contribution is $10,000 per internship
- The average contribution is $ 6,000 per internship
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT CHRC DOCUMENT BEFORE ACCESSING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Apply online via the YCW Interactive Website for a CHRC internship in arts practice, cultural management or arts administration:
- select 2018-2019 as the Program Year
- select Young Canada Works at Building Careers in Heritage (YCWBCH) Internships as the Program
- select the Cultural Human Resources Council as the Delivery Organization
If you already have an account on the YCW Interactive Website, just log in; if you do not have an account, sign up. It is recommended that before accessing the YCW online application you prepare and save the content of your YCWBCH application in a Word or text file.
Please email your questions to CHRC: firstname.lastname@example.org.